Local Resources for the Seriously Injured
Have you been seriously injured in an accident or because of a crime committed against you? Here at Local Resources for the Seriously Injured we’re dedicated to providing injury victims the information and resources they need to recover from serious injuries.
What We’re All About
Local Resources for the Seriously Injured provides information about injuries, mental health treatment resources, and other useful tips for those who’ve sustained a serious injury.
People can be hurt in a variety of ways, but you may not know how to deal with the aftermath of your injury accident. Perhaps you’ve been hurt because of another’s wrongful actions. Maybe you were injured in a vehicle collision.
You may need help figuring out how to handle what comes next.
Some injury victims need assistance filing an injury case against the person responsible for causing the injury. Some may need information about the criminal justice system, because victims deserve justice when they’ve been hurt. Maybe you need information about where you can obtain mental health, physical therapy, or caregiving services. Perhaps you need help obtaining a wheelchair or other mobility device.
These are just a few of the types of resources we provide, so that you can get past your injury and move on with your life.
Types of Serious Injuries and How They Can Impact Your Life
There are many different types of injuries and each one will affect your life differently. Catastrophic injuries can change your life forever, and you will probably need help getting to a new normal. Here are some of the types of injuries that can cause great upset in your life.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Injuries to the spine can cause severe pain, mobility issues, and partial or total paralysis.
- Severe Burns – Burn injuries can cause disfiguring scarring, nerve and muscle damage, and mobility problems.
- Broken Bones – Broken bone injuries can be painful injuries, take months to heal, and may cause financial strain in your life.
- Organ Damage – Damage to internal organs can negatively affect your health for life.
- Medical Negligence Injuries – Doctors can cause you injuries and illness when they don’t provide you with quality medical treatment.
- Amputations – The loss of a limb is a severe injury resulting in significant pain and limited mobility to those affected.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs) – Head injuries can lead to brain damage, which can change everything in your life. Your cognition, personality, mood, balance, coordination, and memories can be negatively impacted.
- Shoulder and Back Injuries – Injuries to the back, neck, and shoulders can leave you with chronic pain and can make it difficult for you to enjoy your life.
Have You Sustained a Serious Injury?
Find the resources you need through Local Resources for the Seriously Injured. We care about those who’ve sustained injuries, no matter what caused your injuries and suffering.